• contains 4 circuit boards for building vintage 47 fet microphone clone
• 2 position switches for HPF and PAD
• two teflon pins for HiZ section
• 3 polystyrene capacitors
• hardware to interconnect all printed circuit boards
• detailed photo instructions including parts list for easy purchase
• populated boards on photos are for illustration purposes only (electronic parts and mic body not included)
Download building instructions ↓
WE CARE FOR YOU
Having a problem with your vintage microphone? Not working properly?
We can take care of it and make the mic work again.
Just contact us with the type of microphone and we will let you
know if we can fix it.
Check with our nerdy community on Facebook. We talk about making stuff.